Commercial Real Estate Loans Throughout the United States
Why Hopkins Financial for my Commercial Loan?
We are based in Meridian, Idaho and make non-conforming commercial loans throughout the US. Hopkins Financial is a private money lender with 400+ private investors and have made a half of billion+ private loans since 1983. If you own a commercial property and need to refinance or are trying to purchase a commercial property and you cannot get a loan from a conventional source we may be able to help. This type of lending can also be referred to as "hard money" or "asset-based" lending.
We find our clients have come to us for a loan because:
- The property is in process of being leased and vacancy rate is too high.
- Tight time frame to close
- Credit issues or Bankruptcy
- Self-employed; difficult income verification
- Loan Amounts: $10,000 to $5,000,000+
- Location: Commercial – Located in the U.S. Property Types: Retail, Office, Industrial, Multi-family (5+ units), Land Development, Mobile homes park.
- Interest Rates: Starting at 8.75%, depending on credit and property type (Average 10%-12%).
- Points: 3%-5% (on average), varies with the loan request.
- Loan to Value: Average 60%; Up to 80%.
- Term: 6 month to 30 years; Average 5-10 year balloon.
- Funding Time: 7 to 30 business days - varies with type of loan.